Saturday, April 28, 2007

Today wake up then after a while my uncle come to help me repair my air-corn.
NOT cold at all -.- think spoilt .
THEN repair , repair...
about 1hour + then they finished and they go .
I on my air-corn . a few minutes , SO COLD! :D
too cold for me -.- so on higher temperature. :P
Later still need go out . Ytd i was playing computer , and my uncle came in
and said wah always play com. I was lyk . . erm say where got ? so paiseh -.-
His son also got play ma! -.- (more than me sia)
Juz one word to describe my feelings now . ''BORED'' -.-
being bored , there is nothing much to say . (: GOODBYE.

Among the beautiful clouds,
Over the heavenly river,
Crosses the weaving maiden.
A night of rendezvous,

Across the autumn sky,
Surpasses joy on earth.
Moments of tender love and dream,

So sad to leave the magpie bridge.
Eternal love between us two,

Shall withstand the time apart

No comments: