Friday, November 16, 2007

LIANHUA PRIMARY SCHOOL.

6AMETHYST ROCKKKKKKKKKKS .





HELLO!

AUDITION FINALLY LEVEL 14. (: 2 more levels to clubber! :D



BAD/SAD NEWS :



Today is the last day of school ]]: miss my friends dearly.

They help me & make me laugh alot ! THANKS FRIENDS LYK :



CHARMAINEEE. LEE.

3CIA.TAY.

CLARA.XU.

TAN.YI.PING

JONATHAN.ONG.[should be cousin.]

ONG.ZHENG.HAN.

NEO.HWEE.YING.

PETER.JESLYN.

TAN.ZHE.CHING![bestiee.]

HAO.QING.

CRYSTAL.HUAI.

JING FEI [ the stupid one who always make me laugh like hell. ]

& more. :DD

[sorry if never write your name , cos cant think anymore =P ]



Good News :

Audition at last level 14. sian i want 16 ! :DD x2 exp & x2 dens. CHIONG AHH. (:

& more bahh =\ forget liao . bad memory de me xP



POST POST POST.



currently watching tv & blogging at the same time . multi-tasking . pro yeah ? hahaha. =P

ILOVETANZHECHING. my dear bestie XD

She & jonathan is like enemy . always quarrel but mostly of cos my bestie win luhh :DD
Hope they are not looking at this xP

Gonna chiong audi again . sians. tiredd luhh story mode so hard !! =\

Nobody cried today i think? ><
nothing much to tag leh. I WANT GO SCHOOL. so sian at home >..<



BYEBYE.



REPLIEDDD TAGGGGS.



zheching . ya gonna tell me the truth on 27dec. hais.



qiaoyu. HELLO(:



anders. again again again again . haha btw thanks for tagging so much in my blog (:



iyadh. -.-



-3cia- . YES ! of course ! you ROCKKS.



anders. hahas yepyep xP


No comments: