Monday, January 21, 2008

Ok . i am told to update by neohweeying.

changed my skin to a monkey one :X
no nice skins leh recently .
& i detest my own one now so decided to change to refresh my mind ! LOL
what am i talking ? -.-
ok if you think this blogskin is a childish;lame;blahblah one.
TWO WORDS FOR YOU : shoo off !
This will not be a long post , still got one more homework which is not completed yet.
Secondary life is quite fun , the friends are funny too ! hahaha !
but , 2008 don't really welcomed by me :{ why? don't ask me cos i will not tell u mah ! (:

I HATE PAKAO(for those who in greenridge)
He disturb people sia -.-
pull people shoelaces ! take people bag ! kajiao people ! haha.
but he is from 1e1 luhh.
higher mother tongue make me feels sleepy ! :\
ART ROCKS ; DIGITAL ART ROCKS MORE ! haha
photoshoppppppp , i want you ! LOL .
Nothing much to talk about lah.
Just wish you guys enjoy your secondary life ! :D don't forget me !
CHRISTINE HORR. xD

byebye !

No comments: