Friday, December 26, 2008

Time flies .

Yo everybody :D

Nowadays, i post = never post like that -.-

Today didn't go band cos need baibai.
Woke up @ 8plus? Then bathe & chiong to my ah gong house.
BAIBAI & eat buffet & see my cousins play mahjong & rot-.-
All the way till 6plus? Then decided to watch movie.
Some say watch this some say watch that,
in the end, we watched YesMan.
Managed to get the tickets :D & the auntie so good give discount & vouchers somemore.
Around 12 people including me went for the show.
Quite nice, & very funny xD The person was like saying YES to everything -.-
Just back from the show -.- Eyes going to close.
Woke up too early today. & I heard from my bandmates that 30th dec still got
a band rehearsal T_T My god.. x(
Last few days of holidays also cannot rest. *sigh
So fast school going to reopen ! _>_<_
faskjfafjalfja&**(&$@*(! -.- Don't wanna think about it. LOL

So, bye x)

Although sometimes we always quarrel.
But you are still my only & one brother afterall.
3 months later,you are going ns.
Take care there. We will be waiting for you to come back soon :)

May god bless & always protect u ! Hope ah-ma also will look over you..

No comments: