Friday, September 14, 2007

the reason i smile , is because of you.


14o9o7.


Today Listening comprehension , was quite anxious . ok lahh okok.
Now currently doing homework & listening to 9.33fm .
Multi-tasking yeahh. 厉害hor? ;D
only can post a while , mum bathing . wakaka.
I am as happy as a lark ;D why? alot of reasons!


REASONS LISTED:

1. I realised that without him , i made no difference =D

2. Listening comprehension quite ok . no so bad =D

3.More tutions More Supplematry ! occupie my time yeahh ! =D

4.Finished homework ! =DD

5.Back to my mood & myself again ! hahahh. *laughs*

Good luck for psle to clara , charmaine , 3cia , jonathan , zheng han , weiyan , kacey, eunice , jeslyn , yiping , pearlyn , huiting , fang qi , mingjia , bao yi , haafizh , andre , jordan , karthik, aldin , junhui , bernard , shawn , qiao yu & more which i cannot think anymore :X



There's once a reason i smile , because i love you.
But as i said , it was once, so not anymore [:

No comments: