Saturday, September 01, 2007

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!


Was feeling down nwdays. b'cos of something & someone.

I would like to thanks my form teacher Mrs Sin & also my another teacher Mrs Tan:


Thanks for the love . patience . care . & more .

When i did not understand the question , you will explain it until i fully understand . You did scold us but i know is for our own good.

Psle coming , i hope that i will not disappointed you & will try to give me best shot.Again , i would like to say a very big THANK YOU for all the best things you have given & taught me =D



Life has been down . I am worried & scared & stress-ed of what?

PSLE lahh. -.- study study . do do . read read . learn learn.
the process will keep going until psle over. 1 more month+

gonna chiong all the way. the only choice . haoqing , she get in to Nanyang DSA ! so good . i hope i can get 240+ for psle to go Crescent girl's school . can i ? ]: worried that i cannot get in. den i dunno what to do. next year , will not be in lianhua anymore . seperate from the teachers & the nice and good friends i have. sadddd. 6 years in lianhua .

the bad & nice memories will always stay in my mind...

Had a headache . siann .


-BYE.-

No comments: