Monday, June 02, 2008

HELLO :D

Yesterday
Went to Jurong national library ,
borrowed 8 books :D
Some are chinese books which leelaoshi want us to borrow
& do a book review, sth like that bah.
Then went to sheng shiong after that .
Bought alot of snacks & drinks .
But $ not i pay de :P
Was laughing & talking with cousin . Mwahahaha.
Then went to arcade. LOLLLLL -,- Is my cousin ;
Then reached home at 10plus & slept at 1am ! -,-x
Had band tomorrow leh. Kao

Today.
Woke up at 7am x.x
TIREDDDDDDD,
6 hours of sleep duh.
Then reached sch at ard 7.40 + ?
Fixed up my precious clarinet :D
Yeah ,same thing -,- my A key stucked ]:
I can play B key le ! :D wooo ,
Left C key -,- I blow until nearly die . ok , let's not elaborate (:
Ok got to go . Sayonara ! :]
Tomorrow got band againnnnnn :x 5 more practices to go ? :X

No comments: