Friday, June 06, 2008

HELLOXZXZXZ.

Sry for not posting for a few days.
Don't know what to post.
Oh ya, I'm trying to dl maple.
LOL, don't go WOAH? -,-x I go back play play only.
No games to play mah. But don't worry, i won't get addicted.
IWANT WATCH KUNFU PANDA TMR.
Hope cannnnnn, :D
ok,don't know what to post liao -,-
It's just another bored day -,-x

I WANT TOPS & BOTTOMS (: SOMEONE SPONSOR? ;DDD gladly accept. HAH,

Bye!

They sayyyyyyyy
Dorcas: Hiies , taqqed ! (:
Jermaine™ : LaoPo, ILY.
rachelJINGYI: we play "you raise me up" and its difficult ! need sluuuuuuuuur !
rachelJINGYI: christine , its hard to play , I AGREE ! looks easy , but ...
Anders: hellos~u good arh...help me cousin do blogskin boh
help me do dis kind of friend walao arh...
weiyans: yay 1st to tag on 5th june =XX hahahas... .__.
weiyans: YOSHHHH!! taggss!! <3
Felicia: jus came 2 sae tat moi blog ish currently nt avaliable..
clara: YOOOOOOOOOOOO, CHIOBU !! haha. :D:D
♥Hweeying: Tagged(:
April :) : Tagged ! :D
Dijie(: ily Christine! Stay prettyyyyyyyyy(:
wei xuan: whoots! My Love by Westlife rocks!! Westlife rox bigtime huh. :DDD
Jermaine™ : Yo babe. taggies here
I repliedddddddddd
Jermaine.Thanks :D
Weixuan.Yeahhh!
Dijie. ILY too :) You too !
April. Thankyou !
Hweeying. Thanks!
Clara. Nah, You are the chio bu of the chio bu x:
Felicia. Oh,Okie.
Weiyans. Yooo!Haha, bestieee <3
Anders. O.O i didn't haha.
Rachell. Yeahhh.
Jermaine. Ily too :)
Dorcas. Thankssss.

No comments: