Sunday, July 13, 2008







After knowing the truth ,
finally , it's the time to let go ..


Hello :D

After open house , went home.
& had bbq at around 6plus.

Ate alot of different food, like prawns, fishes, chicken wings & etc :D

I love bbq-ing ;DD although is kinda warm.

Then after eating , me & some of my cousins went to play catching

at the fitness corner. Sweat like hell ;P It had been long since i last play catching.

Then jump into the swimming pool with my clothes on & not swimming costume :P

So cold lah, somemore is around 10plus :o , my cousin go push me down -,-x

Then chit-chat & went home at 11plus.

Haven't even complete a homework yet, somemore today no time.

From morning till night fun-filled day :\ Tmr morning after piano ,

chiong my homework liao. Byebye ! :) Pictures below !

Some pictures salikin tell me help him take





No comments: