Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Hello[;

Reached school at 8am ?
Late day , niceeeeeeee.
Then had D&T , boringggg.

I miss home economics lahhh,
Next lesson was Art.
Did the straight & curve lines & other thingssssss.
Then last lesson of the day , which is science :D
I feel that science is getting more & more interesting ? or maybe not . LOL
Did an experiment , of the acids & alkalis .
Quite fun :D Especially when it changes the colour. Haha.
Actually after school , wanted to go watch movie.
But Wan Ning last minute cannot .
So went with Alin & Zoey to Lot 1 .
Bought a new myuk pencil box :D LOVE IT !
Bought some stationary[?] items too & cj7 wallet for cousin :D
Brokeeeeee lahhhhhhhhhhhhh ,
& I dropped $5 -.-x Helllllllllllllllll ,
That's my day :l
Shyt, forgot bring science workbook home -,- dead tmr.

Got to go :D
Cya. My blog's getting dead ( i mean the tagboard )

No comments: