Tuesday, August 05, 2008

#1: THE QUIZ.TAGGED BY: WEIXUANNNN XD
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
BLOGGERS THAT HAS BEEN TAGGED
HAS TO POST 10 RANDOM FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT THEMSELVES.
AND AT THE END OF IT,
BLOGGERS HAVE TO TAG TEN PEOPLE TO DO THIS QUIZ.
AND, TELL THEM THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TAGGED.

1. I love blogging , msning , smsing xD

2. I can be very blur at times , especially during morning when i reach school,
because i haven't wake up . LOL!

3. I always feel bored during science lessons most of the time =P

4. I want to promote to sec 2 express !!! >_<

5. Sometimes , i like to kajiao people. LOLLL XD

6. I love sabo-ing people at times. hahah~! INcluding this time =)

7. I cannot live without my precious hp & computer =(

8. I'm trying to mug really hard for ct2 >_< but .. sigh* lol

9. I'm so tired nowww.. * Yawn*

10. I just finished doing this quiz & going to sabo people =)

Ten people I tagged:
Clara
April
Zhanyuan
Farrell
Yonghong
Alin
Jermaine
Kit Yan
... erm.. -.-
9. People who want to do.
10. Again , people who want to do =)

YAY ! finally ! lol . xD

No comments: