Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm a failure.

You didn't tell me.& I didn't know.
Do you think that you do that , it will make me happy?
Do you think that i'm that kind of person ?
Do you think i really feel happy doing that?
Do you think i'm fine with it ?
Do you know what am i thinking?
I tried. I really tried..
Do you know i'm hurt too ?
I really don't know how to tell you
.But just want to say, I'm not that kind of person you are referring to.
Do you ask me ? Why don't you ask? Scold me ? why don't you ?
It may really make you feel better
?Do you think if you left, i will be still myself with always a smile on my face?
Do you think that at home ,
i'm always smiling & happy ? I'm hurt too. I'm a human. I have feelings too.
From my heart, You are really a nice friend.
i don't know what are you thinking. &
you don't know what am i thinking.
I wonder, if we need to be alone & talk it out.

Those memories.









It time to work things out . by myself.
Sorry for not posting for a long time.
Didn't have the right mood to post.






I really appreciate to have you be my friend.
Remember the times, we laughing at silly things , being crazy , mad.


I'm not myself..
I don't feel great. Feel tired.



CHRISTINE ISN'T CHRISTINE.


No comments: