Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hello :D

Geography was okay, teacher didn't came :\
But still need do some work. lol
After that was Science :)
Go through the workbook, alot wrong sia. Mati Mati!
Recess finished liao then got literature :D!
ILOVETHEDRAMALESSON. lol!
Very interesting & fun siah :X Laugh alot.
The teacher also very good, ms chew also la. lol
We play a game, is like tap a person shoulder then run then sit lo.
After that, got the tableau thing. Each of us must do an action & freeze.
I cannot think of anything at that time, so just freeze " reading a book"
LOL, Seeeee, so guai seyy XD haha. jkjk

During music lesson, went to comlab for the cubebase aiya dono what.
Slack throughout, just press here & there, listen listen den switch off. lol
Mother-tongue lesson was such a bore, :(
During maths lesson, gosh ! People think algebra is abc,
I think is abcdefghaijdaiojaf lo! -.- Which means hard. XD
I sucks in algebra, i admit ! ><
Had a short test , then i struggling siah !
Then some of my friends teach me, i was like "I very luan @$*#(''
Argh, i want a maths tution !! Anyone intro a good one & not so ex one to me? :D
Thanks! After maths, find Lilaoshi, then she explain the gonghan corrections to me.
After school, stayed back for class decoration :) Funnn ` haha.
Went to bangkit 2 times ? To buy deco & drinks, tibits :P

That's all, tmr got band. Tired ! But everyone jiayou~! :)
Goodbye!

I'm happy,
as if.

No comments: