Friday, January 09, 2009

Weird feelings.
I don't feel good ..why

Hello :D
Just wake up from my nap, really tired x.x

Last day of the school for this week,
gonna chiong my homework & practise clarinet later ._.

Today first lesson was p.e
Took my height & weight.
Weight almost the same as last year,
then when it was my turn to take my height ..
mr seah say is 156cm, i was like -.-!
Last year he say 158cm, shorter by 2cm? wth.
Bufuqi ! :( wah,siannnnnnn.
Alin 162 cm ! -.- envy her lahhh.
Nevermind, lol. After p.e, was english lesson.
Whole class sang the Bridge to Terbrithia(?)'s song,why can't we be friends.
LOL. then do the worksheet, to compose a song :O
Crack alot jokes during eng lesson, Jan lah. haha
After recess, science lesson. Did the workbook & get our sch handbook already.
My handbook is very the 'Lao-ya' -.- The paper keep drop out.
Literature was the last lesson ~ Did worksheet & went home.
Didn't go lot 1 with alin they all, mum don't let -.-x
SIANNN!



______, i have alot of things to tell you.

No comments: