Monday, August 27, 2007

I told my mother my beautiful english results.
She gave me a scolding which make me feel very guilty.
I did study for my prelim english.
& when i am doing the paper , i felt is okok .
Those ppl reading this, may think i am bull-shitting
Sorry mummy.

Today.

Teacher's day is cominqq. what should i give to my teachers?
running out of ideas currently. hais. see the english paper with the red marks make me feel like killing myselff. -.-
haaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
The feeling is so "terrible".
Did science paper today . eH? section a hard lahh. b some hard some okok.
Science hor , -.- sure very lousy [i know de] why? cos everytime my science get the lowest marks , sometimes i meant.]:
good luck for ppl who taking higher mother tongue paper tomorrow. all the best ! ok . i shall end my post here. [:




i don't love you & you did not know that i love you once.
after all, the love is wrong;i think for a long time , it is called ''admire'' if i am not wrong.
but i do not know i love you or not last time. you once hurt me but i know you did not
do it purposely. b'cos i had not been telling you that iloveyou.
Still the same,i will not tell you forever & no more.
i will just forget you. i know you don't like me.
at this age , no more love.
so meaning , this is a secret which may never be revealed again . never. everrr. goodbye.

No comments: