Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Well, let's talk about my english paper.
Today, the english paper for prelim was quite ok.
I was lyk ''oh SHIT!'' when i saw the question which i don't know.
I know only 2 options of it can the other sure wrong.
I no choice but to guess.Then the rest of the sections was quite OKAY la not very easy la. Comprehension alot ppl dunno . i also dunno i noe or not , maybe i get the wrong method:\ Tomorrow is maths paper , hope it will not be hard. Today tution , teacher gave us maths paper to do. I was so LOUSY ok. -.-
My strong opponent was so damn GOOD ok. -.- lolss.
Good luck to my friends for tomorrow.
Gonna create another blog , think of use it for what. hahas i like to create blog and make it . -.- but not now lahh. not free . gtg byee[:
NOTE:
don't say me & him cos i don't like him alrite?
Don't understand english , explain in chinese.
不要再讲我和他。因为我不喜欢他好吗?
Don't understand chinese or english? too bad. [:
-I am not scolding you all. i am just warning & saying politely.

No comments: