Thursday, August 30, 2007

Betrayer SUCKKS.

just went to tricia blogg. realised she post a POST of sth about this.
so i want to post too . nearly forget sia. post liao will decrease my anger[:
3cia . joel chan . jordan . karthik . clara . huihui. INCLUDING me !
hate him , detest him . arghh.
ok get my chinese & science results. don't ask me the score.
one word to describe the marks. [SUCKKS.] - don't mind me-
I recieved the chinese paper den i was lyk blurrr. am i dreaming?
super disappointed . veryy. ],: can't believe.
then , huiting asked me you okay mahh?
den i was lykk OK LAH of cos . -.-
after that she ask zhen lao shi if can go toilet. den tell me
go with her . ok lohh i said. go toilet den sth happen lahh , do not want to say. sorry. -don't try to guesss-
Science paper get booklet A den was scareddd.
get booklet B , relief. but then the marks is SUCKKS too !
i knew my science is not very good . hais ]:
whatshouldido? itrymybest? amisuchuseless? wthh?
question marks filled my mind. x_x
PRELIM END LOHH. psle coming lohh -.-
must double work hard , going back school during holidays. have extra tution . the boyys go asked for next week everyday tution so fast booked liao. ROARR. scold them :P jkjk . must complain =D
Tution teacher bought alot of new books . not say alot okok lahh.
better den covered my free time . that's good & love it. =D
this post is long ok -.- [sorry for saying so many SUCKK. -.-]


GOODBYE.

No comments: