Thursday, October 25, 2007

HELLO! :D

Just changed blogskin, so hope you guys lyk it. [:
Is not that i dun lyk elmo , but i will get sick looking at it everyday .
Now currently at computer lab.
hahaha. mrs sin soo good ! :D
ENVY PLEASE !

life is getting better , maybe? haha.
Yesterday is a damn suay day.
let me tell you, a boy dunno primary what spilled the green syrup drink and it attacked me!! =x so called attacked.
Almost 1/2 of my skirt was drenched. DARN HIM.
Even 1/4 of my shoe was drenched too ! I HATE IT.
SO UNCOMFORTABLE. After that , we went to the computer lab ,
and sUDDENLY a blackOUT happened . xD
L0LS. My skirt was dry and so is my shoe.
BUT TODAY IS A BETTER DAY :DD
lalalalalala~ happy ~ i wan CASH & I NEED CASH =X
hahaha. i want alot of things, but as i say dun take things for granted , we must do sth good in order to get the things we want.[:
sry now at com lab so cant put the ai yori aoshi PICTURES ~

No comments: