Thursday, October 25, 2007

SUCKKS TODAY . TODAY SUCKKS !!

The 6Diamond class was playing truth or dare !
&& suddenly , mt class , jia li came in and ask ye lao shi , i am looking for jia min.
I WAS LYK .... HUHHH? WHY ? WHAT ?
LET me tell you , JIA LI IS GOOD AT GIVING PUNISHMENT ! =X
Then that zhenghan .... WALAO . dun want to say sia.
OK , i know is a game , but den was lyk ''.....'' .
MY FACE turn red within seconds. -.-
well , but i don't lyk zheng han k?
i don't lyk anyone..[:\]
After that the 6Diamondians came in again , but it was NOT ME OK! !!
it was,.... blah blah blah blah.
After that it was recess , eat eat play play talk talk.
We went to class , den played monopoly .
At first, me and clara were rich .
After that , aldin & joel won -.-x!!
Then we played TRUTH AND DARE AGAIN !? 3cia said so . but not so much ppl la.
I kena 2 times nia xD but nt so bad .
JESLYN WORST , POOR HER ! >.<
After that , we went home.
BYEEE I GO AUDITION ! xD

My friend said i am getting weak? i don't think so .
But i think i 无精打采[sp?] . friends talk to me , den i will wait for a while , den huh? sry . -.-
WHYIAMLIKETHAT? -.- keep thinking things !! stupid things too !




is it that i am still thinking of you for dayss..?




No comments: