Friday, October 12, 2007

I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN ,

BUT IT STILL HAPPENED. WHY?



Some people know what had happened today.
Why must this happened?
I don't want to hurt her , i don't want anything to happened.
Why must she scold me? why? am i really in the wrong? why
I really really don't want this to happened ... please.
can i really turn back the time? can i treat it as a dream?
can everything just vanish?
IHATE THE FEELING NOW!
Did she scold me? why must she say the words? i understand her character.
But ......... I DUNNO LAH ! I DUN WANT TO KNOW ALSO.
Those people who read this will be QUESTION MARK but some know .
whatshouldido? takenatureascourse? gameover?
IS IT GAME OVER? IS IT? haven even started?
QUESTIONmark! x_x
I CANNOT DESCRIBE MY FEELINGS ! ARGHH DARN IT ! BYE!

No comments: