Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A day, Run of bad luck.

Christine is running of bad luck today ! :O

Was having a good sleep, and suddenly.
The dentist called me -.- I was like *yawn* who's that.
Then she, it was a she, she asked me if my appointment is this thursday.
Actually yeah it was, but..... I lost the paper :O
So i told her , then guess what ? -.-
She said " Ok nevermind, then your dental appointment will be postpone
to 1st of December, 3pm. I was like wth? ._.
So longgggg, Oh ya. Desiree & Ernest, Yours also 1st of Dec,
For the time, sms me to know it.

Then around 12.30pm, left house for band practice.
As i was waiting for my dad @ the 1st floor.
-.- Then i noticed that i forgotten to bring me clarinet !
Then chiong home & take.
After that, went to 1st floor again to wait for my dad.
THEN ! I REALISED I FORGET TO BRING my band books -.-
!!~ I know i'm forgetful -.- But why today? lol

Ok, Thennnn. Don't worry. I remembered to take everything at last.
So reached sch earlier than usual today.
Ms Leong didn't come, so went for combine with seniors.
Juniors were told to go out for sectional for 45mins.
Soooo, i practise my solo song :DD
After that, went back & the seniors go out.
Band recruits performed the ode to joy song to Mr Yeo.
He always said this.. '' My voice is LOUD, that doesn't means i am scolding you."
LOLLLL. -.- Clarinetists took turns to blow a part of ode to joy.
Then he saw my mouth piece reed,
.............

He said : Your reed ! * Draw the shape of my reed on the whiteboard*
-.- & he said at first it was a nice reed, then become a shape of
a mountain reed, up and down. Wth ! Make me super paiseh !
All i can do is to smile at him -.- because i was embarrassed till i'm speechless.
So no choice, went to change a new reed.
Haven even make the reed soft siah, then told to play again.
Cannot even blow -.- I prefer my old reed lo.
Then asked mr.yeo whether can change back to my old reed just for today.
NO was the answer he gave me. ]:
So no choice, i cannot talk back right ? :\

Then when the seniors came in.
Mr Yeo said , someone ah.. from the clarinet section(band recruits)
, your junior, go make the reed ah, until like art worh ! :O
Then he continued '' but i don't want to say is who"
* he immediately points at me when he was saying "but i dont want to say is who"*
-.- THEN LAUGHTERRRS.
PAISEHHH LA ! -.- @($*)!@($*)!#
Nevermind :< Then actually want ask felicia for the chromatic low tones score,
want to bring home & photocopy de.. -.- but forgot.
Then actually want take my clarinet new reed go home rinse to make it soft,
but forgot again.

@()!*$()!@*$()@!$*@(@_!$( bad day , bad luck =( BOOO.
I feel so good after blogging :P

BYEEEEE PEOPLE,

No comments: