Sunday, November 23, 2008

NI MEN HAO ! HELLO ! :)

Guess what, i woke up @ 1pm today -.-
Told ya, was too tired during band camp.
Have to take back my 4 hours of sleep :)
Had mac big breakfast for breakfast , ^^
Didn't attend piano lesson today, because too tired liao.
Then took my bro's psp, which is considered mine too
and transfer audition into the psp :D
After that practise my piano & clarinet for short while.
Thinking of the solo performance, it makes me shivers :\
Tomorrow got an optional band practice,
mostly not going, as i maybe going ah gong house & my clarinet is with me too.
After the band camp, found out that quite a number of people sick :O
I only got cough , lol .

At night went to boon lay eat seafood.
Nice ! :) YUmmy.
Then reached home @ 8plus, accidentally turn to channel 8
Realised that it was 45TH anniversary gala! shyt.
Shouldnt went out to eat, only watch from 9pm-10pm ]:
The show very entertaining siol ! :P liangpopo & aiyoyo laoshi got win too.

That's my sunday :)

I'm still thinking of you day & night, 8 months,

No comments: