Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday god-ma ! <3
Thanks for everything you did for me.
You are like my 2nd mother.
You encourage me and support me in everything i do.
Sorry for making you angry sometimes , i didn't meant to.
Just wanna say a million of thanks to you ! :)
May god bless you , and all your dreams come true.

Happy Birthday brother ! <3
I can say sometimes, i really hate you like hell man.
But, there would always be quarrels between siblings.
If not it would be kinda abnormal :P haha.
Okay, i know if i continue typing those words,
and when you are reading this, i guess your hair will stand :O
Just wanna say, You are a good brother no matter what ^^
You going NS soon, so take care !
Hope god bless you too , and give me your psp since you never use liao :)
LOL!


mushy -.-

No comments: