Monday, June 25, 2007

57th POST

This will be the last post and only after psle den can blogg. i think la .
Mr Tang is backkk! :D
hahahahh.
Some new teachers also . loll
I was told that timetable is changed-.-
P.E teacher changed . Health & Music teacher also changed. lol
Today is the first day of school .
Miss the schoolll dayyyyss. hahahh.
Got some homework but finished liaoo . hahahh.
Just finish studying . is currently my break time & i am watching superstar2 ! [:
My maple is deaddddd. [: mayb gonna sell acc to my tution fren or quit maple.
i don't know la . now only CONCENTRATE IN PRELIM AND PSLE . the only and the last chance.[:
Cannot post le . mum nagging . -.- my break time is only 15 mins.
SOOO. remember i will not post for a long time , you can tagg , but sry if never reply , and sry for not updating . no choice .
THANKKKS for visiting my blog [ to those people] [:
ALIKATO! :DD
SAYONARA! :DD

No comments: