Saturday, June 02, 2007

okok. sry, i am gonna make a short post b'cos no time .

Went to Lot 1 with my cousins. [:
We went there for our lunch and guess who i saw?
I saw one of my bestie! TAN ZHE CHING! :D
So concindence(sp?) sia !
My auntie even said your friend ah? i say ya..
Ok me and zheching juz greet each other and say only a few words.
I am paiseh ok! >.<
My auntie say paiseh ah? den i saw lyk ; yayaya .
After that went to library to borrow books . Long time never go there-.-
After that i ate XXL chicken ; which is cut into small small pieces.
I told the person must put the pepper and be spicy [:
I love to eat that but no spicy i dun like. lols [:
Ok i was wanting to go swimming . But the weather SUCKS now -.-
black black de. -.- dark dark de.
Cannot go swim den post lor [:
Later still need do homework .
Well this post is ok hor? not so long not so short [:
That's all . bye (:
ZHE CHING ! BESTIE! WO AI NI :P

(hope no mistakes.)
自要你在我身边,借我靠着你的肩膀 , 就可以了。。

No comments: