Friday, June 15, 2007

Name 12 people randomly:
[ took this from Ruoyu's blog ; i hope she don't mind . so sorry ]: ]
1.Tricia
2.Clara
3.Hwee Ying
4.Jonathan
5.Jia Li
6.Jeslyn
7.Yos
8.Yi Ping
9.Zhe Ching
10.Ruoyu
11.Danelia
12.Eunice

1.What if #3 say she love you?
hahahh. is okie because i love you too :D

2.What if #11 say out ur crush?
well . btw, she don't know my crush is who . [:

3.What if #10 slap you?
well. i will just slap her back :D haahahh; i was just joking. & i wont dare too [:

4.What if #1 say she hates you?
I would love her still :D hahahh .

5.What if #2 stole your boyfriend?
She won't :D b'cos she love someone alreadi [[:

6.What if #6 kills your day?
I bet she don't dare :D or else i will kill her xD jk.

7.What if #4 backstab you?
He don't dare . [: If not i will give him a fist . haahh. i would make my hand pain :D

8.What if #5 make you sad?
She won't . [: i am sure of it . Because she iis my good friend :D & i trust her . haahh.

9.What if #7 want to smack you?
I will smack him back for sure. :D

10.What if #8 want to hugg you?
I won't mind b'cos she is my jiejie [[:

11.What if #9 want to be your friend?
She cannot . She only can be my bestie :P <33

12.What if #12 wants to be your boyfriend?
Firstly , she is a girl not a boy :D & i will say no b'cos i love him.[:

My post for today [:
...............................

My life is BORRIINNG ]:
Is just the 4 things ~> watching tv ; eating ; bathing ; studying -.-
I have nothing interesting to post.
Post some rubbish :D
Today morning , brush teeth , bath , change clothes.. BLAH BLEAH.
[okie , i am sorry for being crazy . b'cos is so BORED.]
Today is the same thing , went for oral communication.
STUPID yos keep kicking me and karin chairs -.-
Irritating boy . [:
Me , yos , karin , zhi wei were asked to read the belt thingy passage.-.-
SO ''HENG'' .
The teacher tell us do the tongue exercise .
IS so funny & boring & lame [ no offence]
Last lesson is on 18th >.<
After that is chinese & english & maths & science supplematry ]:
I don't want to post le b'cos i have nothing more to post.
HOPE tml will be a interesting day :D

No comments: