Sunday, June 10, 2007

PHEW!
Back from East Coast park.
Morning 10plus went there.
My cousins and aunties and uncles and blah blah blahs.
Got 20 over people go there :D:D
Enjoy alot.
Let's talk about what i do and what i saw in East Coast park.
Reached there , then put the mat on the spot we found .
After that eat our lunch/breakfast.
Then went to rent bicycle .
We rent a total of 15 bicycles[about that la]
Start cycling . haahahahs. I compete with my cousins.
Some of my elder cousin ride very fast -.-
So i ride fast too. LEG PAIN! -.-
After riding for 2hr , returned the bicycle back ):
Then went near the sea , put my leg , the wave drift by .
WOOhOO~ so cooling (:
Then one of my cute little cousin brought her sandcastle tools.
I started building a sandcastle for her. hahahahs.
I rarely build sandcastle . >.<
PLAY PLAY PLAY . last day of playing .. ]:
I LOVE TODAY [: 100607 :D:D
Laughters make me happy .
Was a fun and enjoyable ; but exhausted day >.<
Sastisfied with my post ? lol btw if u dont , not my problem :D [ok.. i am lame]
I'm so lame -.-
End my post here . byebye [[:

No comments: