Thursday, May 31, 2007

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO. ok i'm [mad] [:

I went to Science Centre today with my cousins [:
Was thinking that Science Centre will be closed cos Vesak Day
Be safe den sorry , i go to the website to check the open days b'cos i do not want to go there and den come back with disappointment -.-
okok. I will talk about the place i visited.
Well the Science Centre didn't change much .
But got a new show [ Dinosaur de(sp?) ] in the Omni Theatre.
So my cousins decided to buy the tickets and i agreed too [:
After buying the admission tickets and the movie one , went into the Science Exhibition to look at some exhibits. [: After that went for the 3pm show dunno what thundering tingy la.
The person do something electric tingy one den tell us close our ears den 1 2 3 here it comes ..
the lightning [bzz bzz..] lols. is real lightning de thats why they dun let us go near [:
From the softest lightning to the loudest one. -.-
My younger cousin was frightened by it -.-
After that went for the Science show at 4pm nothing much la see before liao the balloon
den fly here fly there. LOLS. After that we look around the place den until 6pm went in to the omni theater to watch the dinosaurs(sp?) show ..
Went in the entrance .. so many people reach liao. look for the seats then wait for the movie to be started. The show was sort of 3D [quite giddy] den some parts the dinosaurs was very huge [TREX] then the sound damn loud lor [:
After watching , my head was spinning [not so exaggerate la]
After that , went to catch some snacks [:
I ate [MAI YA TANG] okok u can say i am lame-.- but it is really nice :P
The Science Centre was about to close.
Quite enjoy today. [:
okok. sastisfied with my update? [my post is LONG ok?]
I will end here . [:



giving up one u i cannot do it.]:

The love i gave u ..
The ignorance you gave me..

No comments: