Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hello ! :D

Today is kinda good day !
Firstly, All pupils in 1e2'o8 will be promoted to 2e2'o9 :D grats!
Secondly, I improve alot alot from my previous results,
but still not satisfied enough of course.

Today school only till 11.15am.
But after that have cca.
During assembly, Mdm heng gave a speech.
Mr Chui gave a presentation , & etc.
Then the T.I.F , i called them ' The irritating freaks' xD
They keep bullying me -,- & throwing the paper x=
After that went for recess den back to class for spring cleaning. LOL

I took the initiative to take the cloth and wipe the tables xD
See i'm so guai. haha ! jkjk.
Zy they all keep say i anyhow wipe =X where got lo.
Then after spring cleaning, take report books.
Primary sch & secondary sch report books.
-,- Stupid photo in the primary sch report book. LOL
People who saw it, please shhhhhhh. xD

Then schools finishes, had band meeting .
Mr.Koh talk alot to the sec 1 , about those who are quitting.
I'm still thinking whether to quit or not ]: vexed over this.
After that went to bpp with wan ning , the comics no stock.
So she helped me go causeway point buy.
Then went back school for band @ 3pm.
Surprisingly, i quite enjoy today's band practice. lol (:

& home sweet home.

No comments: