Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The puzzle will never be completed,
because of you.
Hello.
This is my 343th post :D
Congrats ! Lol.

Today actually wanted to rot at home & play computer the whole day.
But , a sms from clara broke the record of me staying at home >:
Haha, She jio me go swimming @ guilin view condo.
Huiting also went too.
Wq house was at there, so went to his house and use his com awhile.
Then swam from 2plus to 4 plus. Shiok sia, the water not very cold also.
Saw primary school classmates swimming too . Kaijie & Junyou i think.

After that ,went to nearby coffee shop buy dinner.
Then went home :P & use com .
Sian, Tmr got band practice again , but at least from 2pm-5pm xD
I'm so bored.. I want sleep le.. Nights ! ^^ hah.




The feeling's somehow went off and back again.
Lonely, Sadness.
I hate the way they communicate, it makes me sad.

No comments: