Friday, October 31, 2008


Just 11 months,
And people changed so fast..


Hello people ;D
Thanks for the tags.

See, i'm not neglecting my blog le. ^^
Kae, let's talk about today.
Had band practice AGAIN today.
Meet up with lynn & emily @ bangkit Lrt station as usual.
Before that, i left house & when reached mrt station,
then i discovered that i forget to bring my wallet -.-
My ez-link card was also inside.
I scared i will late , so called my aunt to pass me $4 at the gate.
Then chiong to school, still early siahh :\

Issac room was used by the other cca[s] people i think?
So the seniors & juniors have to 'move house' -,-
Move to 1A1 class, & is quite mafan .
Because have to move the chairs & tables, & everything was in chaos.
Some seniors even started to boil le :p
When everything was settled, then started warming up.
A short while later, our clarinet tutor came.
& teach us @ 1A2 class. My clarinet the mouth piece crack ]:
Sobb, & it's kinda hard to blow..
I also have abit problem with my mouth position.
Hais, so brought instrument home to practise.
&& that felicia @$(*!$*_)!@
always bully me one x:

Kay cya :DD

No comments: