Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ok , this post will be the quiz,
that jermaine & wansia sabo-ed me to do.. ]:
Is the same, so i only do once ! =P

Here it goes..

Rules:
( No changing of rules. Just copy and paste if you can!)
Tag bloggers! ( As many as you like.)
List down ten facts about you and yourself.
(E.g Food/games/people/hobby/etc)
But beware , bloggers can tag you back.
Thats the fun part !
But you can't repeat the same fact ! (Not even one)
No spam, No Racism.

1. I love my computer <3
2. I love my secondary and primary friends !
3. I love 1e2'o8 very-the-much
4. I love blogging !
5. I'm very friendly :D
6. I hate exams , homeworks , etc.
7. I'm not apple ! LOL
8. I want to promote to 2e2'o8 !
9. I want my cravings to be fufilled(?) :D
10. I faced alot of problems during secondary 1.

SABO TIME ! WAHAHA !
The winners are :
-April teo of 1e2.
-Alin of 1e2.
-Zhanyuan of 1e2.
-Yonghong of 1e2.
-Dijie of 1e2.
-Farrell of 1e2.
-Clara of 6a'o7.
-Samantha of 1e1.
& the people who wants to do,please do ^^

BYEEE. ltr post .

[EDITED] -,-
Kena sabo-ed by april teo yia wen this time !
Argh. LOL , nvm.
Here it goes ~~ :D

1.The person who tagged me is ...
- April bendan !
2.Your relationship with her?
-Bendan[s] <3
3.Your 5 impressions of her?
-Crazy, funny, high, benben, nice!
4.The most memorable thing she has ever done for you?
-Bullying me ! D: haha jkjk.
Supporting me ! & cheering me up ! <3
5.The most memorable thing she has said to you?
-Christine rocks the whole world !
LOL. In her heart, she wants to say. haha ! jkjk
6.If she were to be your love,you will...
- Lol ! She's my bendan forever, i don't want become les D:
7.If he/she was your lover, the thing to improve on will be.
- Nothing ! I like who she is now ! haha. be herself.
8.If he/she becomes your enemy,you will...
-Talk out. Ask for reasons.
9.If he/she becomes your enemy,the reason will be?
- Neverrrrr.
10.The most desired things to do for her now is?
- Let her be happy everyday as much as i can !
11. Your overall impression of her ?
-Funny, High !
12.How do you think the people around you,will think of you.
-Don't know,
13. The characters you love about yourself.
-Still trying to find out . --
14. On the contary, the thing you hate most about yourself are?
-Cannot play well with my clarinet & do well in studies.
15. The most ideal person you wanna be is?
-Christine lim jia min !
16. For the people that care & like you , say sth to them.
-Thanks alot ! I will remember !
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people.
Alin,Yonghong,Zhanyuan,Clara,Farrell,Jonathan.ong,
Jermaine,Minqian,Samantha, & someone who wants to do.

DONE ! phew.

No comments: