Thursday, October 30, 2008


My life changed,
because of you again..






Hello.

Another quick post. lol
Today had band practice again -,-
I'm so tireddd. I tried so hard to blow until so pekchek.
Meet emily & lynn @ 1.30pm @ bangkit Lrt station
Fall in @ 2pm . Then went to issac room after taking our instruments.
The seniors teach the juniors.
Jerlene teach me , the cantus jubilante song >< Very hard.
She has alot of patience ! ._.

Then when go back issac room , I accidentally hit till the stand,
then the books all drop -.- So paiseh luh !
That felicia beside me keep laughing non-stop . LOL
Hand in band camp form to section leader. >< I going, sian..
Then after that it was my clarinet senior whose stand nearly fall.
LOL ! XD funny siahh.

Then the seniors play the 'when the saints go marching in' song ,
cantus jubilante , happy wanderer & more.
When the whole band starts to play, it like to nice ! :D
Mr koh said that there's a exchange programme , but don't know when.
Regent,Zhenghua,Fajar, and dono what sch band coming to gss.
Then say what we play songs for them , they play for us. -.- dead~


I want & don't want to quit band, still hesitating ! How? someone help ! >:

No comments: