Sunday, May 06, 2007


BOOBOOboo! :P
Today nothing much happened.
Went for piano and get a scolding for not practising much >.<
After that , went for swimming with my cousins. SO SHIOK.
The water cold cold de. Then play the slide of the swimming pool .
SPLASH!splash! :D
Then went home at 6 sumthing.
My auntie cook fried rice i went up to her house and eat..
YUMMY(: so nice.
And got soup too. BEST.seaweed soup!:P
Finish eating , head for home.
Reached home , study abit den watch the charity show abit den study abit. lols.
Tomorrow is English paper.
GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST TO THE PEOPLE WHO GOT EXAMS!(:
The time when i saw you.
The time u turn back , pretending not to see me.
The way i talk to you.
Is totally different from the way u talk to me.
I have know the truth.
I won't disturb you.. not anymore.
But I will never forget you.
And you can forget me.
I am here..
You are gone..
goodbye..

No comments: