Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy b'dae to me (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME (:

Thanks alot for all the presents and wishes!! i love them alot (:
The people who gave me presents :
Crystal ; thanks for the card the the gift (: friends 4eva!
Nicole ; thanks for the card and the gift (: frens 4eva!
Rachel ; thanks for the CUTE tortise!! i love them alot (:
Yiping ; thanks for the stars u made !! i don't even noe how to make haha (:
Kacey ; thanks for the card and gift !! useful gift hahas. (:
Danelia ; thanks for the small gift !! (:
More... (:
The people who gave me wishes:
Clara
Jeslyn
Hwee ying
Jonathan
Tricia
Eunice
ALOT LA!! :D
___________________________________________________________________
MY POST FOR TODAY (:
Morning , brought those goodies to my classroom then rush down to the parade square.PHEW!
After that , when chinese class , we got show and tell , my turn le , i show and tell the tortise which rachel gave me ! Was very nervous -.- Then i giv chinese teacher a goodie then she ask ur bdae ah ? i say ya..? then she gave me a gift lor. Then they sing happy bdae song to me -.- (damn paiseh VERY) Very happy la , dunno how to describe my feelings.
I LOVE ALL THE WISHES AND PRESENTS (:
Quite touched , lols.
Have alot of fun today.
I will not forget this day 4eva. THANKS ALL OF YOU (: THANKS ALOT !
Most importantly , MY PARENTS ; THANKS (:
going out le . BYE(: THANKKSS , lols (:

No comments: