Saturday, May 19, 2007

HELLO ! I'M BACK! :D

One more week then holidays le but still no difference , also gt school and out-side tutions.
P6 ish lyk that de la. In order to go to our dream school must work harder abit de ma.
Hard work paid off.(:
Today nothing much happeneded.
Woke up at 9 plus and watch tv.
Today mood is nt good ):
Later going to my auntie house eat lunch b'cos she's cooking (:
Then later at night going out eat sakae sushi!:D (my fav!)
I spent 2 days to make my blog.
The code is definitely SUCKS & COMPLICATED!
Ruoyu also got help me !(: I 'm here to say thanks to u !:D
Time flies .. so fast now going to be half the year.
STUPID computer ` it's sucks!
I think my computer is in the need to replace for a new one! (: hahaha
I will blogg more often.
But in a second thoughts, mayb i not that free :P
That's all for today. BYE~



being left out is very hurtful.
do you noe?

No comments: