Monday, May 28, 2007

HELLOS [:

Today went for eng supplematry which is at school. I reached there about 7.56 lyk that. Saw alot of people sitting at the porch there.[20 people lyk that] But all is not p6 de i think other primary levels bahs.I walked to the office there saw jing mei , peiqi , so on... I ask them what time their supplematry , they said theirs is from 8 to 11 . No sign of 6Amethysian. Peiqi say she say jocelyn ong and pearlyn went up.I decided to wait for other people. The people all went up , left me and some other so called [unknown] people [: After that saw Nicole came , she has Higher MT supplematry class. While waiting , Crystal came and followed by Federica . Then later , saw fareeza , 3cia , jeevitha, Jun hui , Jordan .. so on.. While Joel was taking something , Jordan's father car was lyk going to bang Joel [wahahahas! :D] But never la .. got noticed mahs [: Tomorrow still got eng supplematry 8.30 to 11.30 [: Holidays and no Holidays don't have much difference yeah? well .. shall end here , need to sleep early b'cos tml need early wake up. Sian ]:

SHREK 3 COMING UP [: [mayb iis quite lame? lols.] BUT I GONNA WATCH ![[:

No comments: