Thursday, May 10, 2007

haixx..
my results sucks ..
crying over spilt milk is no use le..
some girls cried (including me):) The eng results is so damn scary.
and wtf 15 pass nia?! i heard wrongly tot is 15 failed!
KAO.
Me eng get = *ermms* -pass la-
Me maths get=*60 something* ( i know damn lousy to those who are pros)
Me chinese get =*haven know*
Me science get =*haven know* (damn hard , no hope )
SUCKS rite? knew it.
Now only hope chinese get get A . Science not hoping ( no suprise getting lousy)
I realli cant believe my *ENG* ):
Diamond class also got some failures . It is hard..
Must study harder. Understand the mistakes. Study again. See whether correct when u do again
PSLE --> work thrice harder. lols. that time maybe alot of ppl gone siao? -.- (exaggerate)
Haix wadeva la.. Those ppl who get results which is not so good like ME
Dun sad le.. Is over .. only 2 word for u work harder same to me .
( CAN I DO IT?) -am i lacking of confidence?- not sure..




cannot cry over spilt milk ; what done is cannot be un-done.

No comments: