Saturday, July 14, 2007

ARGHHHH .
Today actually can watch Harry Potter and the order of phoniex!
!! but then my aunt at last say don't go , next time then go , donno why la.
I must go , i waiting for that for a longgg time. I read half of the book and i watch all harry potter series and read the books le .
I want watch >.<
SADDD. my cousin go watched today.
ENVYYYY. -.-
I love my skinnnn !! [:


I GIVING WISHES! :D --

Jia Li: wish you go to bukit panjang govt high school :D
Tricia: wish you go to Dunman high! [:
Jonathan:wish you go to Hwa chong insitution!![:
Clara:wish you go NUS!
Yi Ping:wish you go to commonwealth! :D
Zheng han: wish you go to Hwa chong insuitution!
Haafizh: wish you go to Singapore sports school!:D
Kacey:wish you go to Crescent girl's school! [[:
Eunice: wish you go to Kranji school![[:

& Wish other people go to their dream school too ! :DDD

SAYONARA.

No comments: