Tuesday, July 10, 2007

[u]HELLOOOO[/u] :D

As usual , today went to school & study.
After that went to eat mac . [:
I changed blogskin! nicee? :X
heheheh. i love it .
TO him -

Remember i give up you & is not you who give up me.
I chosen to be alone & not be with you.
I cant withstand the pain .
Give me some time to settle down.
I will never admit that i love you .
I admit that you don't love me.
The only & the last way .. let's be friend.
If i am not here ..
i wont be sad.
If i am not here..
i wont love you.
If i am not here..
Everyone will be happy..
If i am not here..
I wont hurt anyone.
God chosen me to be here.
This is fate.
The fate [u]i love you[/u] . The fate you hate me.
We r destined not to be together.
I want you to promise me to take care of yourself .
goodbye . [:

No comments: