Thursday, July 26, 2007

Precisely, -they- tell me to update , so i update lors.

Life is the same BORRINNGG.
Today so suay , stomache ache in the morning.
So my mum called Mrs Sin said that i will be late abit. [:
My current mood for now is : Abit Angry.
I hate pathetic ppl like YOU.
Don't ever ask me who is that YOU.
OHHHH yaa. ILOVEMAKINGBLOGSKINSS! ^.^
Gonna make a new one soon . hahahahs:D
I LOVE TRICIA TAYY! & KACEYY! & FANGQI & CLARA && MOREMOREMORE.!!
[I'm mad. apologise for that :X]
Earth is rotating . Time is flying so [u]fast[/u]~
TO HIM :
i won't let you know that i love you.
Because i want you to hate me.
We can't be together and i am sure .
I just want to say that you r really a good person.
All the best to you in everything. TAKE VERY GOOD CARE.
-GOD BLESS YOU-
Mayb i gonna start making skins & upload in blogskins.com [:
BLOG IS MY LIFE ^________________^
hehehhss ^.^
End my post here . So sorry will update as soon as possible.
OHHH YAA. I LOVE PLAYING ICEMAN [lame?] i don't usually love play last time. ^.^ BUT NOW! HAHA

TAGGGG REPLIESSSS ^_^
_______________________
ZHECHING ; haha nothing much quite happen . usual lor . ^.^ take care & loves.

YARD & PERIL ; just shut up pls.

HWEE YING ; lols .okok [:

CLARISSA ; sorry truly sorry. will explain to you if got chance [:

POINNKKK ; awwws. I LOVE YOU TOO ^.^ thanks!

No comments: