Monday, July 30, 2007

KONICHIWA!

boredOM. just one word. -.-
Today i did not know there was NAFA test or not.
But teacher told us that must run 1.6km but den just practice nia. ^_^
After running the LONGGG 1.6km run.
I was like dying soon ; nearly dead bahh. x_x
Trying to catch my breathe & i felt so exhausted.
Wednesday is the real 1.6km test. :D
After that everyone was so sweaty including me of course.
When we reached our class , Mrs Sin was so good to let us go and
change to our uniform. I can't even walk properly seh.
After changing , slowly slowly .. sweat gone & feel better.[:
No need to say , at class what we do is ? ______________[if you don't know den i don't know what to say also]
When lunch time , we finish eating den go play iceman.
I always want to be iceman b'cos i have my reason && the reason is
super lame which i don't want to say . And so, don't ask me lahh. simple as it.
After playing , we got computer class [ INSPIRATION] . but also not quite inspire me by the way :P After inspiration class , still got chinese class
1 hour till 5 lor. O_O Today quite fine lahh justthatJUSTTHAT!
To PETER JESLYN :
Firstly , now i am not scolding you & i am just telling you politely.
Listen carefully. When did you have the right to say people freaking ugly?
Do you think you r pretty? Even if you think you r , you also cannot say that she is freaking ugly.SO RUDE. actually the friendship thingy has also calm down.
Then suddenly you start again . I don't know what lahh. So chaos-.-
Don't do this again . PLEASE! i am telling you right now. If you are talking back about her again . Then .... i think you wont say too. Thats all i want to say to you.THANKS FOR LISTENING IF YOU R .

No comments: