Thursday, July 19, 2007

I apologise for not posting up a post for days.
I was told to update by my friends.
Decided to update lo . Later they nag nag hahas.
Life has been boring this days.
Prelim & Psle is coming. ]:
Everyone is working hard & some is not working hard.
I am working hard but is my mum tell me de.
shh . secretly use , mum go downstairs . hahahh.
Today i had my chinese oral . Quite okie la . I last one lehh. -.-
Tell you what my teacher say in chinese but i reflect into eng.

She:Ok read.

Me: ok..

Me:*read read read*blah blah .

She:ok quite good at least you read with feelings but some words you don't noe how to read.

Me:*nodd head*

She:Describe the picture to me.

Me:ok..*blah blah blah*

She:ok . any more thing to say?

Me:No.

She:ok. Tell me which scene of the picture let you recall the most.

Me: err.. -that one- *blah blah blah*

She:ok. you said not enough, your conversation not so good.

She:but yr reading passage & picture quite ok just some minor mistakes.

Me: ok *a slightly smile*

She: ok done. you may go.

Me:byeeee

So , from this conversation.
I realised i had not done very good for it.
Hope can get more than 7 /10 .
Hahaha , guys don't be a maple freak . [ it will neglect your studies ]
After psle , you want to be a maple freak? no problemm :D
hahahah . just concern you guys.
Again , as i say ,
GOOD LUCK & ALL THE BEST TO ALL MY FRIENDS , THEIR PRELIM&PSLE! ^.^
[: [: [: smilee .

No comments: