Saturday, July 28, 2007

HELLOOOooo


I love my skin! If got time , i will try to fork out some time to make skins.
Is quite fun indeed.My old profile book already full liao , need to buy new one^.^I want buy either MICKEY MOUSE , WINNIE THE POOH or Random de :D
I let you all see some skins i made ^.^ quite randomness. [:
byeee ^.^

1st skin 2nd skin

I will try to make a 6Amethyst skin. ^.^
To her :

I never say you are bad & we never say you cannot come with us.
If you want to come , you come . We have no need to force you.
And we never say we hate you , so there is no need to say the word
[u]SORRY[/u] , GET IT ? This is your own way & also your way to do it.

REPLIED TAGGIEs</u>
Cindy thanks[:
Anoymous thanks! and you r? :P
Vanessahahahs. thanks meii for cominqq to my blog. ^_^

No comments: