Sunday, May 18, 2008

260th Post :)

260TH POST,

Hello :)

Will be having camp from 20th-22nd may.
So meaning i will not be posting or reply any tags before i come back.
But please tag ! to make the blog alive :D thanks.
Well , idk why i don't really look foward to camp?
Maybe when reach there , i may look foward to it.
Yesterday was packing my camping things , so many things.
HEAVY ! ]: Have to go out later to purchase things needed .
Sian , Go for a camp so mafan. But i still miss p5 camp <33333
Heard that there will be mountain climbing <3
& also one thing i kinda look foward to --> NIGHTWALK ! ;D
GOSHH, creep,scary. It will be totally dark & no torch light is to be on.
Then still have some kind of water activities <3
I hope i won't regret going for the camp [:
I will try to take pictures & post about the camp after i come back.
<3333333333333 I'LL MISS MY COMPUTER & EVERYONE :D
i'll miss my family terribly. LOL

CYAAAAAAAA, rmb to tag hor ! :D

No comments: