Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HELLOOO.

Saddd ];
My results were @$&*(@#&)($ .
Sigh* Don't know how to tell my mum x.x
I failed a subject which i did not expect it to fail &
i never fail it before ! :[
I did not cry.. I did not laugh either..I don't know why..
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, ~
X.X nevermind. Forget about it.

AHHH, i want shades :DD
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mUV_hbuqc9I/SCUbcNGQ_pI/AAAAAAAADak/9K4Mt3lNBNs/s1600-h/chanelnew1.jpg
SO NICEEEE !:x Ilovethe white one ! hohoho.
Save $ first :D
Sian, I want alot of things X.X
I wants tees,shorts,necklace,shades ! D:
ahhh, gonna go insane :X
Gonna update my wishlist like hell later :PP

Gonna change my blogskin soon too.
Gonna get a chance to go bugis to shop like mad.
Gonna finish my 1e2 class blog by tis month (my target)
Gonna get scolded or whacks from my mum for bad results soon.
Gonna have sport's day & can cheer like crazy soon.
Gonna have theatre outing tis friday :D
Gonna have camping soon . COUNTDOWN. LOL !
Gonna start my june holidays soon which means sleeping late ! WEETS!
Gonna die due to teacher-parents-meeting soon x.x
Gonna celebrate my birthday soon(maybe?) :D
Gonna save $$ to spent $$ LOL! :X
GONNAAAAAAAAAAAAA......
WHAT? LOL x:

BYE! d:

No comments: