Saturday, May 24, 2008

H E L L O ! ;D

Exactly 21 minutes to my 13th birthday :D
I love birthday wishesssss ; THANKS <33
Let's talk about today (:
Went to westmall with dearie , clara :D
Ate sushi & play arcade&shopshop&did alot of things :D
Will post the pics tomorrow or some other day .
Then bought a set of friendship keychains,
I took the blue lolipop & clara took the pink one as she wants to :X
Then we went to the art corner , make the art tingy,
Spent $5 , each of us lah. I make the butterfly one & clara make the chinese boyboy one .
LOL . Did quite nice :X Then a girl sat beside us watching us do,
& keep hiccup-ing . LOL ! I tried not to laugh :\
Then went arcade spent quite a sum of $
Racing car i won clara twice & she won me once :X LOUSY ! boo ! haha. jkjk
Then went to buy bubble tea , guess who we saw?
KANG CHENG XI ! GODDDD. LOL , clara was like a mad girl standing there.
He was buying a boquet of flower; probably for her girlfriend :P
Then went to clara house & reached home at 6plus :D
Recieved alot of wishes today & presents. Was really happy :)
Thanks my friends & family !
GOSH IT'S 12 AM ;D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF ! <33 HAH!
Thanks april <3 baohui <3 zheching<3 clara<3 weixiang.zy.alin.farrell.yonghong.& alot alot =D

seeyah !
I have alot of fun today ! :D <3

No comments: