Thursday, May 08, 2008

I'm Proud To Announce ,
M.Y.E is overrrrrrr ! :D
=D WEEEEEEETTTTTTTS,
Ok let's talk about the paper.
HM, the front was kinda easy.
But the back was, erm. Hard. >,<
When teacher was giving out the paper,
A bee flew to Dijie's seat, then to Jocelyn's seat,
They don't dare to sit down. hah! &
flew to justin's seat. & justin used his hand and
trying to tell the bee to go to my seat , sth like that-,-
I Was damn scareddd, LOL . who not scared? >,<
OK , wadevaaaaaa, :D
Paper ends at 9am , & home sweet home :D
I'm so happy , somemore tmr no school ! WOOTS! :D
I'm gonna chiong audition like siao.
I'm gonna slack like siao.
No more books or worksheets this week :D
:DDDDD weeeeeeeeeee. LOL , i'msolame :\
I don't know what to post liao ,
Maybe later then post. Got to edit blog & play audition :D
Take care , peeps. Cya ! :D

No comments: