Monday, May 26, 2008

Ahhh, Being sabo-ed by Samantha to do this quiz =P
----------------------------------------------------
Rules
-Blogger who has been tagged has to start with 10 random facts about themselves.
-At the end of the quiz, you have to chose 10 people & Tag them about this quiz.

1. I'm a girl :D simpleee.
2. Tan zhe ching is my bestie :)
3. I'm now in 1e2 , the class which rawks like helllll ,
4. I'm in band & trying real hard to become a good clarinetist ^-^
5.I love blogging as much as i love msning . LOL
6. I miss lianhua , 6amethyst'07 like hellll .
7. I am a blur sotong :D
8. I love my friends as much as i love myself. XD
9. I....love sushi ! LOLLLLLLLLLL.
10. MY NAME IS CHRISTINE LIM JIA MIN <3 ;DDDD RANDOM!

Sharing this quiz with :
Zheching bestie ( haha, always never exclude you :] )
April :D
Zhanyuan :D
Gavin :D ( LOL, faster finish your blog =P )
Wei Xiang :D ( tooooo bad (: )
Jermaine :D ( hehehe)
Wei Yan :D ( wooo ~ )
Wan Sia :D
Mei San :D ( hehe, sorry)
Yi Ping :D

SORRY PEEPS ! ;D SABO YOU ALL !

No comments: