Thursday, May 01, 2008

YOHAYOU ! :]

Managed to forked out some time to post ! :]
Heh. Tomorrow will be having Higher-Mother-Tongue .
My-god ]: Hope it will not be too hard.
Today is Labour day which means Yholiday :]
& also let us have more time to study for exams !
Morning woke up at 10plus?
Then went to 'bai kong zhi' then went to sheng siong shop shop.
Reached home at only 4plus.

Actually wanted to go function room & study .
But function room was booked by people ]:
Then actually want to go jogging, but i haven revise anything.
So rejected my cousins. Had to read up the chinese textbook.
I have nothing to talk about lahh. I'm so bored .

I feel like screaming or shouting out ! AHHHHHHH.
(well , i'm not sad or emo or wadeva, just feel like)

MUM'S RUSHING ME LIKE HELL,
NAGGING ME TO STUDY AGAIN. STRESSED UP.

YBYE! (:

GOODLUCK FOR TMR EVERYBODY!

No comments: